search for magic

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

update on stuff.......

computers still dead....so that's cool. it should be fixed by the end of jan. there are a lot of drafts waiting, like sedona lace and sugarpill reviews. i haven't tried myprettyzombie shadows, since my fyrinnae pixie epoxy just got here (this is to help the shimmer stick, no losing the precious shimmer). i haven't updated my hair yet, since i just passed my test today and have to wait for my license in the mail. i'm doing xmas shopping tomorrow. i did buy one grad present for myself, lit cosmetics superfly glitter. this glitter is so pretty and i've always been curious about the glitter base. i was looking at the beautyblender 4 piece kit, but they were sold out when i was there today :(. theres not a whole lot of makeup items i want, but i do have coupons to use. i'm also checking out a bat hoodie:).

No comments:

Post a Comment