search for magic

Friday, December 5, 2014

ungoth tag

this has been sitting in my drafts for a while now, since i saw it on sebastian columbines, black fridays and now toxic tears channel. i guess i would be considered goth by most 'standards'. so let's confess my un-goth ways.

10 my love for pokemon
i've loved pokemon for a very long time and i still do. i have a pikachu hoodie and hat, along with stuffed animals.

9 all things rainbows and unicorns and cute
i still love those things, though i don't have many of them. i do love sailor moon, it's just so pretty.

8 music not 'goth like'
i listen to sabrepulse and unicorn kid when i want to.

7 colored shoes and socks.
i have bright neon shoes and they're super comfy. my socks are from forever ago and they're still fine.

6 frogs in my car
in addition to the halloween things in my car, i have frogs. this was my first car theme and i like having them there.

5 colorful makeup
this can be up for debate but i don't do 'traditional' goth makeup. i like wearing color on my eyeballs.

4 having bright hair
this can also be up for debate, but i don't have black hair. it's faded pink/my natural dirty blonde color. i have had black hair years ago, but i prefer brighter colors.

3 smiling at people
i smile at strangers and try to be nice to people when first meeting them.

2 sounding like a surfer
i often say dude, totally, and grody. it's stuck in my brain and it won't leave.

1 watching girl and guy code
don't get me wrong, i do love the strain, face off and ahs like many other goths do. i also like girl and guy code, it's funny to me and it's makes sense sometimes.

with what everyone else said, you don't have to do everything goth. you can listen to whatever music, wear whatever, do whatever. you want listen to hip hop, do it. want to play golf, do it. if someone's going to judge you on what you do and how goth it is, you tell them to come back when their life is super perfect goth. you can love and decorate the world in unicorns and still be goth. it's your choice, no one should really care how 'goth' you are and judge you.

No comments:

Post a Comment