search for magic

Friday, December 19, 2014

empties/things i conquered

things that were conquered and are being thrown away. these are kept in a mini sephora bag, then thrown away.
first elf setting spray-i already have another and some more back ups.

falsies mascara-i have a back up, waiting to use up other mascaras.

too faced shadow insurance-i cut open the tube and scraped A TON of of there. that little jar was half full. i have a back up, but i'm using my little ud primers before i open that one.


freemans dead minerals mask
this was a nice mask. it did make my face feel cleaner, softer and smoother. i got 2x uses out of this pack, put the extra in a gram jar. it did surprise me to find out this is blue, which was cool. i would get another of these, after i work through a few of my other masks.

physicians formula bb concealer
it was an ok concealer, a little thicker than most. i hated the twisty package, it drove me nuts. i dont think im going to buy this again, my elf concealer is a better one.

elf concealer
this is a good light concealer. it does cover my dark circles and redness, with gettig heavy or cakey. i already have back up of this.


reign pink shower gel
this didn't really get me clean, but it made me softer. it did lather nicely and smelled good. i used the lotion that came with it already. i wouldn't really buy this, but it smelled nice. my mom gave this to me, she just wanted the perfume.

keep me clean face wipes
when i first used them, they weren't bad. i didn't use them for 2 weeks and they lost some moisture. they don't take off my eye primer well, so i wouldn't buy these again. my elf makeup wipes take everything off.


nyx photo loving primer
i do like this primer since it makes my makeup stay longer. i already have the purple and green to try out.


maybelline precise liner
i liked this at first, but then it started to get patchy and the foam tip bent. you couldn't go over with a second layer, it made it even more patchy.

yankee candy cane lane votive
this didn't smell as strong in store as it did melting. i dont think i would get this one again. it was a good smell when close to the warmer, but it didn't smell up the house like other melts. (other wax things go in the bags, recycling, but the stickers stay on there)

icing vanilla body wash
this is very old, i don't know if icing is still around. it did get me clean and it smelled ok. i grew out of the scented body wash phase a year ago.

5N, 7N, 8WG hair color
these are from doing my moms hair. this brand worked fine, no problems. it was on sale, so might get again if on sale again.

elf makeup remover cloths
these i liked for taking off makeup on lazy days. they did get all of my makeup off without much trouble. i do have backups but i'm also eyeing the equate ones, which seem like these, but cheaper.

sugarpill goldilux
i know this is a sample, but i don't wear gold often. i did like this sample and thought about buying the full size. i want to get through some other golds before getting this one.

strivectin concentrate
this was a nice night cream, it did have a tingling feeling, like when you put something minty on your face. it did leave my skin looking oily after, but it was gone in the morning. strivectin is super expensive, so i might not be getting a full size.

urban decay b6 prep spray
this was sort of a waste, since it didn't do anything. it didn't prep or prime my face and makeup didn't last. i won't buy this since my nyx primer does a good job.

urban decay primer sample
this came with my ammo palette as a gift. it was a good size sample. i have other samples of this, so i won't be buying it for a while.

yankee meyer lemon votive
this didnt have a strong scent throw as i thought it would. it did smell like lemons up close. i have a back up of this, but wont be buying it again.

yankee bayleaf wreath wax tart
this had a good scent throw and did smell nice. i have a back up and might get more at the end of the year.

yankee french vanilla wax tart
this didnt really have an scent throw to it, except when smelling it up close in the jar. i wont be buying it again, theres other vanilla scents out there.

best face forward foaming cleanser
this was supposed to be a gel, but it's a liquid. it doesn't foam up a lot but it does get you clean. i wont buy this since i have a giant equate cleanser.

makeup forever mascara
this mascara formula wasn't that bad but i didn't like the brush. it kept getting mascara on my inner corner and it clumped my lashes. i won't purchase this, since i have cheaper mascaras.

covergirl sharpener
this i've had since i started wearing makeup in middle school. it was starting to get really dirt and it wouldn't get clean. i have the wnw one, which sharpens my milk pencil fine (this is a pic of the new one).

yankee caramel pecan pie wax tart
this wasn't bad and the scent throw was awesome. i think it was limited edition but if it's on sale or come out next year i might get it. i woundn't go out of my way to get it, but it was a good one.

tarte double detox mask sample
this wasn't bad either, it worked like all my other clay mask do. it did have scrubby things in it, which was nice. it left my skin soft like my other masks. i don't think i would this one again, since i didn't see any difference between this and my other masks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment