search for magic

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

tumblr tag 9

even more tags

red:seven insecurities
my feet, not graduating college, people hearing my music through my headphones, my thighs, acne scars, people staring at me, people trying to look at my phone when i'm using it
orange:six fears
people, children, tiny spiders, snakes, getting pregnant, ticks
yellow:five turn ons
dark style, a nice hairstyle, music taste, sense of humor/relaxed, nice
green:four life goals
graduate college, get house, own 2 cats/dog/bearded dragon, have a vanity to proper do makeup on
blue:three things you like
music, animals, things that smell good
indigo:two weaknesses
being too kind, shy
violet:one thing you love
you can choose with makeup who you want to be, whether it be a mystical creature or rainbow human, it changes everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment