search for magic

Friday, December 19, 2014

tumblr tag 10

more tumblr stuff.
1:Name
ash
2:Age
23
3:3 Fears
crowds of people, spiders, snakes
4:3 things I love
music, makeup, dead things
5:4 turns on
dark features(eyes and hair), not being an ass-hat, likes dark things
6:4 turns off
being an ass-hat, dirty hands, no hygiene
7:My best friend
vicki
8:Sexual orientation
i like the guys
9:My best first date
have yet to have one
10:How tall am I
5'6"-7"
11:What do I miss
being in college
12:What time was I born
morning
13:Favorite color
monochrome/rainbow
14:Do I have a crush
i kind of do, but they are heavy flirting
15:Favorite quote
too weird to live, too rare to die
16:Favorite place
my couch
17:Favorite food
snack foods
18:Do I use sarcasm
heavily
19:What am I listening to right now
say anything admit it
20:First thing I notice in new person
face and hair
21:Shoe size
8-9
22:Eye color
blue/green/gray
23:Hair color
dirty blonde/pink
24:Favorite style of clothing
band tee and jeans
25:Ever done a prank call?
nope
27:Meaning behind my URL
i am x-ray pretty rave girl
28:Favorite movie
scott pilgrim
29:Favorite song
right now, gor gor
30:Favorite band
can't do that
31:How I feel right now
tired
32:Someone I love
my cat
33:My current relationship status
single, being flirted with
34:My relationship with my parents
fine
35:Favorite holiday
halloween
36:Tattoos and piercing i have
conch, 2 industrials, 2 tragus, rook, tongue, 8 lobes
37:Tattoos and piercing i want
back, thigh, behind ears, back of legs, forearm tattoos, nape piercing
38:The reason I joined Tumblr
beauty cat meme
39:Do I and my last ex hate each other?
i guess, thats a strong probably
40:Do I ever get “good morning” or “good night ” texts?
i used it
41:Have I ever kissed the last person you texted?
my mom, yeah
42:When did I last hold hands?
a while ago
43:How long does it take me to get ready in the morning?
45 mins max, depends on the day
44:Have You shaved your legs in the past three days?
hell no
45:Where am I right now?
kidnapped my moms comp
46:If I were drunk & can’t stand, who’s taking care of me?
i don't drink
47:Do I like my music loud or at a reasonable level?
depends on local and what i'm doing
48:Do I live with my Mom and Dad?
yeah
49:Am I excited for anything?
getting another period hoodie (comfy black one for monthly doom time)
50:Do I have someone of the opposite sex I can tell everything to?
i did, but now it's creepy
51:How often do I wear a fake smile?
almost all the time
52:When was the last time I hugged someone?
i got an unwanted hug about 30 mins ago
53:What if the last person I kissed was kissing someone else right in front of me?
wouldn't care
54:Is there anyone I trust even though I should not?
nope
55:What is something I disliked about today?
being tackled and squished to death
56:If I could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
marilyn manson, gor gor, quinn allman, billy martin, max bemis, adam lazzara
57:What do I think about most?
cats, derpy cats
58:What’s my strangest talent?
listening
59:Do I have any strange phobias?
no
60:Do I prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
behind
61:What was the last lie I told?
i will bury you
62:Do I prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
chat online
63:Do I believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
sure
64:Do I believe in magic?
not magician magic
65:Do I believe in luck?
no
66:What's the weather like right now?
cold, suckish
67:What was the last book I've read?
textbook
68:Do I like the smell of gasoline?
no
69:Do I have any nicknames?
ash
70:What was the worst injury I've ever had?
bruised tailbone
71:Do I spend money or save it?
both
72:Can I touch my nose with a tongue?
used to
73:Is there anything pink in 10 feet from me?
my hair
74:Favorite animal?
furry ones
75:What was I doing last night at 12 AM?
hardcore sleeping
76:What do I think is Satan’s last name is?
does he have one?
77:What’s a song that always makes me happy when I hear it?
there's a lot
78:How can you win my heart?
don't be a jerk
79:What would I want to be written on my tombstone?
nothing
80:What is my favorite word?
dude
81:My top 5 blogs on tumblr
grav3yardgirl, myeyeshadowisodd, dracmakens, anemia, psychara
82:If the whole world were listening to me right now, what would I say?
be nice to everyone, stop being ass-hats
83:Do I have any relatives in jail?
no
84:I accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow me with the super-power of my choice! What is that power?
invisibility
85:What would be a question I’d be afraid to tell the truth on?
not sure
86:What is my current desktop picture?
jellyfish
87:Had sex?
not in a while
88:Bought condoms?
no, all cashiers know me
89:Gotten pregnant?
HHAHAHAHAHAHA, hopefully never
90:Failed a class?
yup
91:Kissed a boy?
plenty of times
92:Kissed a girl?
no
93:Have I ever kissed somebody in the rain?
no
94:Had job?
yup
95:Left the house without my wallet?
no
96:Bullied someone on the internet?
no
97:Had sex in public?
no
98:Played on a sports team?
sort of
99:Smoked weed?
never
100:Did drugs?
never
101:Smoked cigarettes?
never
102:Drank alcohol?
once at church when 7
103:Am I a vegetarian/vegan?
sort of
104:Been overweight?
that's a joke, i can't gain weight
105:Been underweight?
all the time
106:Been to a wedding?
maybe
107:Been on the computer for 5 hours straight?
downloading some music
108:Watched TV for 5 hours straight?
movie marathon
109:Been outside my home country?
no
110:Gotten my heart broken?
sure
111:Been to a professional sports game?
yeah
112:Broken a bone?
no
113:Cut myself?
sure
114:Been to prom?
oh the horror
115:Been in airplane?
yeah
116:Fly by helicopter?
no
117:What concerts have I been to?
2
118:Had a crush on someone of the same sex?
no
119:Learned another language?
tried
120:Wore make up?
i do
121:Lost my virginity before I was 18?
no
122:Had oral sex?
sure
123:Dyed my hair?
plenty
124:Voted in a presidential election?
nope
125:Rode in an ambulance?
nope
126:Had a surgery?
sure
127:Met someone famous?
nope
128:Stalked someone on a social network?
nope, but i was tempted by cute pics
129:Peed outside?
yup
130:Been fishing?
yup
131:Helped with charity?
sort of
132:Been rejected by a crush?
yup
133:Broken a mirror?
no
134:What do I want for birthday?
probably makeup stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment