search for magic

Sunday, September 22, 2013

update

you know i am easily distracted by colors and life things. i also received my nail stuff and costume in the mail. so i've been doing thatttt. i also kept my kit in my car since one of my mannequins is covered in perm rods and slightly damp. and i still have to organize it since sat i had to take it apart to do my extra hours time. so i'm trying to find a day where we won't be doing much so i can picture it all. i also forgot to tell you that friday was not very magical since it was nail day. i don't like getting my nails done since the last time i professional had them done i ended up with perfect square nails (which are impractical to me and sharp) and a bleeding cuticle. i now do my own. so i wasn't excited and hopefully next nail day i can do my own nails with my own brushes. i'm going to take a picture of those asap and post that. but i did use them so hopefully i can take a picture of my nails to show what people can do with them. and that's been my update. :)

 i want one thats crazy like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment