search for magic

Sunday, September 22, 2013

post of nail goodness

so here are my new tools :D

 15 nail brushes, 2 fan, 1 dotting, couple squares, 3-4 stripers
 5 dotting tools, most look about the same size, which is weird
 this topcoat has worked well since tues.*
this base coat seems to be doing it's job.*

the reason for the "seems to be working" is that beauty school kills your hands. combing, washing, perming, curling, gelling, and doing nail stuff isn't what nail companies have in mind when making these. i know this. i'm still trying these in high hopes of a lasting manicure.

now for some art :D L mario, R jellys

  L thumb nail
 L middle
 L ring
 R all fingers
 L pinkie
L index

i know they're out of order, my camera hates taking pictures of my nails. also don't mind my hands. again school and the weather are making my hands look crappy. it's been getting colder since it's fall and my hands go from heat/cold/heat/cold. that's always good, not. i know that mario and jellyfish don't really exist together for some people. they do for me. jellyfish are good practice for my left hand since i'm right dominant. i used mostly dotting tools, small, xsmall, large. the idea came from ihaveacupcake, she does some amazing nail art and clay figures. also professionaldq has good nail art.


this would be so cool i would cry

No comments:

Post a Comment