search for magic

Saturday, September 28, 2013

makeup for rest of the week

this is so simple, i wont bother with 99% instructions.

TH-winged old school liner

used-liquid liner black, mascara

i did this the cherrydollface way. nice thick straight line. i'm still learning how to do my bangs. not much eyeshadow going on in life.

F-blue glitter liner

used-fantasy makers blue glitter, black liq liner, mascara

i recently got this at CVS for halloween season. i like the blue-ness with black underneath.

S-pink/black liner

do ya'll sense a pattern of my hair takes forever? i used HT magenta and black. took 1 minute. sat are extra days so i don't have to look completely not dead, i can look 1/2 alive. awesome

side notey-the post of my nails unizomb are from msreinyday and professionaldq on youtube. they taught me unicorns and zombie life skills. i forgot that in my brain thinkage. i always give credit if i learn/take an idea to my level from another person. i have morals like that. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment