search for magic

Thursday, September 19, 2013

that sally hansen gel nail review, short and sweet

so the sally hansen gel nail kit, the one with the cool snake print, yeah that didn't work for me. i followed all the steps. i even sealed them twice with gel. didn't even last 3 days on my nails. one nail peeled off completely during my practical. entire piece of snake print came off my nail. and we're not even on the nail section for school, we're learning hair and haven't done anything with chemicals. no excuse why this thing came off in a chunk. i peeled off the rest from my nails, which was really easy. i don't know why this didn't work for me. i haven't the slightest clue. but i'm not buying any gel kits. they apparently don't live up to claim if a chunk came off of my nail.

WOULD I RECOMMEND THIS? not if your nails are like mine. thank god it only costs me about $3 and not $44 something. if you have nails that hold polish well, try it maybe. i protest the gel polish.

don't fear, i may have found a base/top coat that may keep polish on longer than 3 days. i'm testing it now. and slowly trying to find out where my nail brushes are. the painful process of shipping. and i'm also working on my halloween costume. i think my school does let you dress up, but i'm also going simple so they can't really complain. i also hope to get a new hairstyle next week. hopefully like hayley williams, since she is a great fashion/style model. very chill and fun. i'll hopefully be updating that all soon.


how is it that raccoons are so awesome?

No comments:

Post a Comment