search for magic

Sunday, September 15, 2013

sally hansen gel strips review on application

so i tried my gel strips just now (snake print), and i'm going to keep this short. these are good, but i have wide nails. my thumbs, index, and pinky fingers are all slightly messed up due to the strips not being wide enough. i went through all 16 trying to find my pinky size. my pinkies are just not normal sized. i warmed them and tried stretching them and almost tore them. my cuticle beds are also oddly shaped so that doesn't help. i followed every step and cured them twice since they didn't seem to be set. i'll make another post about wear since beauty school does take a toll on nails.

WOULD I RECOMMEND THIS (for applying)? yeah, i would since it is easy. if you have wider nails, maybe not so much. all you have to do is follow the steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment