search for magic

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Mini rant

So as known, I do live a "dark" lifestyle and it's not a secret. Im not ashamed or scared to answer questions. But damn it, just because of that I am human too. I deserve respect like everyone else.

1. I do wear black 90% of the time at work and have been there over a year. Yet I still somehow get questions of why do you wear black? Or haha you have to wear color for work. Really?

2. Just because I have piercings doesn't mean I have everything pierced. People go oh I see you have your ears done. Do you have anything else pierced? and glance down. No you dirty pervert, I dont have my lady parts pierced. Even if I did, why the hell do.you want to know.

3. Im getting stared at by security at my job and being watched. I have coworkers that tell me oh he likes you. No no. Its only when I have full makeup on and my creepy style that he watches from a far. If I go in with no makeup, its a pleasant day. My drag makeup and bone jewelry should have nothing to do with you giving me an attitude pal.

4. Im tired of getting hit on by creepy old men. Dont flirt with me or call me baby. Dont stare at my fishnets and touch them. Thats harassment asscake.

Those are for now. And because im thinking of pizza. Most of my coworkers embrace my weird and dont get weird about it. Im mostly loved at my work and people like that im nice and sweet. But damn you creepers.

No comments:

Post a Comment