search for magic

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

makeup haul 2016

things were on sale, i wanted to try stuff, that's how these things happen.........
i can only control myself to a certain point :D there's some order to this, it did happen over a few weeks, so some products that are missing are most likely in the favorites

makeup at my work was clearance and i have a discount, and i have rewards there
 physicians formula eyeliner trio
~there are long wearing and last almost my whole day~

organic cc mascara
~i have no idea how a mascara can be cc, but it looks interesting to try~

sharpener
~incase mine gets cruddy ~

 saraghina, crest cabernet, d-vinely chilled
~i like vampy colors for cold months and it is a nice formula~

 covergirl emerald blaze and teal on fire 
~i don't need them but they're pretty, emerald is on my toes~

wet n wild glowstick and walk of fame
~they're pretty~

chapstick and wet n wild spring 2016 polishes
~the chapstick is nice and i like the flavors, i have the lavender on my nails and it's holding up~

ulta *i had a bonus for 5x points on purchases for being a member for 2 years*

 garnier micellar water
~needed a back up since i'm half way through my other one~

physicians formula booster liner
~i didn't wear heavy liner for 2 weeks but i'm back into it~

nyx lingerie corset
~i like this color and how cool tone it is. i want to try embellishment (was out of stock) and bedtime flirt~

nyx concealer porcelain
~my elf one didn't brighten like this one, i knew it was too dark. the nyx one is nice, i'm getting used to using a thicker concealer~

revlon colorstay foundation ivory
~i love this foundation because it matches me exactly and i like how it's a pump and it has spf in it~

 shea moisture mask
~i want to use this because i want to lighten my hair and my hair is dry right now because of winter~

tony moly hamster eye patches
~this is more for how this looks exactly like hamtaro~

garnier leave on peel
~my skin texture hasn't been the greatest~

 freeman mint and lemon, apple cider vinegar 4in1 clay
~the mint/lemon should help my pores and the clay should help with oil and breakouts~

 concrete minerals

black magic collection
~they are witch themed, had to have~

wednesday
~i wanted a matte gray for my less makeup days, most companies have a shimmer gray. plus it's like wednesday is channeling some addams family vibes to me~

 walmart

hard candy green primer
~this is my go to primer for covering my redness and making my makeup last longer~

velvet plum perfume
~i don't have a plum one but it smells nice~



sephora

mufe blue primer
~i like how this makes me look paler. i still have to use another primer to help my makeup stay and cover my redness, but this i put over that one~

kat von d lovecraft and piaf
~i did spend $40 on lipstick and regret nothing. i love both colors and they stay on almost all day~

No comments:

Post a Comment