search for magic

Saturday, March 26, 2016

current favs mar 2016

|BEAUTY|
lovecraft lipstick-i love the color and it doesn't dry out my lips if i wear a balm under it. the packaging is also cute and it smells like vanilla.

strawberry/banana chapstick-i love using this because it smells and tastes nice. it's not a thick one, so it doesn't sheer out lipsticks.

wednesday eyeshadow-it's a matte gray but i use it to blend out black or wear it in my crease on less makeup days.

|NON BEAUTY|

the fellowship of the ring-i finished it around the end of last month/beginning this month. if you don't like talking books, this wouldn't be for you. i liked it though.

colby jack cheese-i have no idea but i've been having a cheese craving as of late.



tiny stuffed peeps-they are on my bag with my other critters and i love them. i tried getting them last year but they sold out and someone found them for me at my work. i tied a ribbon around them to secure them.

No comments:

Post a Comment