search for magic

Friday, February 26, 2016

current favs feb 2016

i'm posting this early because work and school are my life. i also have a cold and want more sleep. that's beside the point.

|BEAUTY|
revlon colorstay foundation ivory- i have the normal/dry skin version and it's pretty nice. it matches my skintone without having me adjust it. it can wear throughout the day if i'm at school/work for 10+ hours, but all of mine do that. the only problem is that it stains brushes and doesn't want to come out fully. washing my brushes was a pain >.<


|NON BEAUTY|
the hobbit-i finished the book on my kindle and i enjoyed it. at some point i'll see the movies. more on the bottom page, since not everyone may have read it.


|FAIL|irish mud mask-i tried one on my day off for my 'spa day' and i left it on my face for 10 mins. i used my eco sponge to get it off like my other clay/mud masks. there was black holes in my pores! when i do a mask, nothing has been trapped in my pores before. it gave my face a darker tint, which is not what i'm looking for (i just want to be a pale vampire creature). it was gross.

this is short because i've been wearing simple makeup and not doing much but school/work. i am getting to experiment more in time.









~SPOILERS~
my only problem with the book is that gandalf was missing for 80%. what was he doing? you don't find out until the fellowship of the ring (currently reading), but still. YOU CAN'T LEAVE 12 DWARVES AND A HOBBIT ALONE TO FIGHT A DAMN DRAGON!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment