search for magic

Sunday, November 2, 2014

15 questions tag

found on youtube.
What is it that you think you can do but can't?
act surprised, never happens
What's a difficult word for you to pronounce?
anything science related if first hearing it
Name your favorite show from childhood?
all 90s cartoons
Virtues and vices?
patience, can keep secrets. i hate cleaning
Which is more important? Love, fame, power or money?
for a job, money. since i want my house
Name an era in time I would like to live?
go back to the 20s or 90s
If I could redo my wardrobe, which two stores would I use?
the same as it is now, deb for $10 jeans and hot topic for cheap tees
What were you doing a year ago today?
in beauty school
Do you have reoccuring dreams?
nope
What is your horoscope?
scorpio-Your mind is wandering pretty far off course today — but that’s a good thing! It may be inspiring you to travel or to try something entirely new. Go for it and have fun along the way!
i haven't wandered much today O.o
What does your dream bedroom look like?
a decent sized bed, one wall will have band/music stuff, other wall have makeup stuff. a big custom vanity to hold all my makeup and look pretty. not much furniture besides bed, vanity, and tv stand
What position do you sleep?
many, i move in my sleep
What is your favorite vampire?
dracula
What are you currently wearing on your feet?
nothing, my blankets covering my toes
Do you have neat handwriting?
no, i write in morse code and short hand

side note-i am in fact going to ulta tomorrow hopefully, and finishing my b-day, with some early xmas shopping. i may get a lot of things, since i have gift cards, money/coupons, and quite a few points. i'm on the fence about 2 items, but i'll swatch and decide when i get there. so hopefully that will be up tomorrow, with some reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment