search for magic

Saturday, August 24, 2013

waiting sucks in life......

so my nail brushes from ebay didn't come, ordered them a month ago, opened a case. i also can't wait for school to start since i so wanna get my life going. get my own space, do what i want in life, be a free spirited hippie person kinda. hug all the trees. eat all the stuff. so i'm waiting. patiently kinda. i also ordered panda earmuffs, in case i didn't tell ya'll already. waiting on those so i don't freeze my ears off in the cold. i'm very sensitive to cold and i'm gonna eskimo myself to stay alive. i also have to order the scrubs for school soon. so that's been going on. basically. all the stuff. not very exciting for most, but myself. i like pandas. that is all.


i shall name him frito and we'll be friends and sing songs of happiness. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment