search for magic

Monday, August 19, 2013

shortest good review ever made

this would be about maybelline color tattoo creams. i have used the brick red, dirty gold, bright gold, charcoal, green, medium blue, silver, orange, white and purple. i haven't tried the navy blue but i image they all work the same. and they work wonderful. some have been peeling from the sides which means they're drying but they still work. you just have to swirl your finger over the top and it's creamy again. i've used them in most of my looks and even the purple works great. maybe it's just my purple but it's not patchy or uneven. i have a habit of not taking my makeup off at night and sleeping with it, and the tattoo is still somewhat there. they do have good staying power and are relatively cheap, $4-5. i find mine at walmart, but you can get them at drugstores.

WOULD I RECOMMEND THIS? go for it. i especially like the new colors coming out. they have neutral shades for non creative people and colors for people like me.



SHARKS, CAUSE I CAN

No comments:

Post a Comment