search for magic

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

persona 3-surt


the last one from the magician arcana, surt. colors used- gray, red, orange, yellow.

http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Surt


used- nyc primer/mascara, creative me1-red (outer corner/under eye), 120 D5 (inner corner), F6 (inner corner), Q7 (lid/under eye)

now i know this character is dark, but i wanted to bring in the fire colors for his flaming sword, since i thought that was cool. i also know my eyes are huge, but in order to get detail i have to put my camera close to my eye. i also know my lighting is awkward sometimes, and i can't control the sun so blame nature. i'll next be doing the priestess arcana, with apsaras.


side notey-i know i haven't been putting up looks much, but schools in two weeks. and i have life issues that are happening everywhere. so i'm gathering things for reviewing and also waiting for my nail brushes to magically get here, so that way i can also post some nail ideas and maybe pic here. :D all things magical in my universe thing.


i should be getting something similar to this and 5 dotting tools. 20 pieces for less then $5, free shipping on ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment