search for magic

Saturday, August 24, 2013

maybelline precise liner, short reviews are cool

 $6-7
this eyeliner................why no other liner have standards like this one? this and my hot topic liners are my two top choices for liners in my universe. this thing is waterproof to me, even though it doesn't say so. it survived heat, a water park, caves, and the beach. so it's pretty freaking awesome. the only downside is maybelline is owned by l'oreal, which tests on animals. i love all the creatures, so i'm strongly against animal testing. but when i bought this, i had no idea. i now know and will strongly stay away from products, unless i can't seem to find an alternative.

WOULD I RECOMMEND THIS? yeah, it does it's job like nobodies business. and it's cheaper than high end. so yeah, go for it. and walmart carries it, so that's a major plus.

 PANDAS, COMING FOR YOUR SOUL!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment