search for magic

Sunday, July 21, 2013

wet n wild pop art palettes

cause i own them and they make me happy. ANDY WARHOL TO THE RESCUE. i had to take dimly lit pics since the weather is going to be crappy with no sun and i wanted to get this up ASAP. i also dont have the best lighting since it appears all my light bulbs have a yellow tint to them. i have no clue.

 





i also bought an extra three's a party, since matte red makes my life better. i haven't used these yet, just opened them last night. i know there's a brown here, but it'll get used maybe at some point. every other color will get used with love though. i hope everyone can find this since these are awesome colors and who doesn't love andy warhol :D

also i want to thank everyone/anyone for reading my nonsense, since i now have 1500+ views. i'm kinda curious as to who reads my crazyness. but i do thank you all for reading :D, now for a picture of a shark. he says thanks too.

No comments:

Post a Comment