search for magic

Thursday, October 31, 2013

my halloween costume/event

i dressed as a zombified raccoon. i don't have any pictures since school was driving me nuts and i didn't fully complete it. i was supposed to have bruises and wounds but those didnt get done. i only did my eyes and zombie look following xsparkages vids and wore my bloody tee and raccoon ears/tail. i did have my green hair messed up but i had to pull it back to do others makeup. a sad thing also happened. my creative me #1 palette was slightly damaged when another student dropped it. the red wasnt hurt, but 5 shadows did crack. she felt so bad and offered to buy me another one since she knew i liked it a lot. i'll just refill those pots around xmas. and the school was having a "party" which was the half hour lunch break with some food and standing around. i didn't do the whole party thing and some didn't really either. and we still had to do work after.

 now for ghosts on tv :D

No comments:

Post a Comment