search for magic

Thursday, October 10, 2013

a tragic thing happened and my soul cries

so remember when i did that update nail polish thing? and remember how i got all those cute colors for my b-day? well i put them on a shelf. a crappy shelf. and it fell really early in the morning and woke me dead outta my sleep. all but 3 survived. galaxy (WHICH I'M SUPER FUMED ABOUT), cool gray (ALSO FUMED ABOUT), and some old sally hansen color didn't make it. why couldn't my old i don't care about colors broke and not my newish ones? and then my hands and one of my black skirts were covered. i have to find a way to get the polish out. i also had to take off my mani of vamp teeth and glow graveyard :C. not very happy about that. todays gone to crap and it's not even 7am. next time i go to walmart though i'll pick up the gray. thank god i have a dupe for galaxy and no other polishes were harmed. stupid shelf. i made sure that thing was sturdy too. that's enough of my first world problems.

 my exact feels right now

No comments:

Post a Comment