search for magic

Sunday, October 13, 2013

my 200th post! and it's art!

wow, 200 posts. i don't really know what to say about that. but here's some nail art!
ignore the chips, washing and cutting hair without sealing the edges of nail art isn't a good idea!
 so i tried the smallest/thinnest brush in my set, and it's not thin enough for my liking. hopefully born pretty will fix that. my left hand is orange and black webs. wnw 9021orange, ff atomic poppy.

my other hand was ghost tips. ya know the ghost flames on really nice painted cars, where if you look one way you see them, another way they disappear. i wanted that in this. pure ice private show and irreplaceable, fm rest in pieces. in darker light they look reg, in light they look purple tips. also yes that is a green mat. my yoga mat is go for many uses besides yoga. and it also doesnt make colors look funky.

i did order brushes from bornpretty. i also bought some rhinestones for my eyes. i dont like rhinestone nail art, but i do like the look of a small gem near the eyes. thepinkladyj could be my fashion icon. she bought gems at a craft store and reuses those until they get funky. she also turned me on to the revlon base coat, which helps keep polish from chipping at 3 days.

HAPPY 200TH POSTY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heres a cupcake

No comments:

Post a Comment