search for magic

Friday, May 8, 2015

suave moroccan oil conditioner review

suave moroccan oil conditioner $5, walmart

this is a good conditioner for dry hair. mine is color treated and the ends are dry from multiple lightening sessions. this makes them soft and less prone to tangles. i use this after my shampoo and let it sit for 5-10 mins. i rinse it out 90% of the way. i air dry my hair and it stays soft. it doesn't help with major frizz, but some it can help with. it hasn't really kept my color in longer (the black cherry has faded to brown now and the dark blue is a teal/swamp green).

WOULD I RECOMMEND THIS? if you have dry hair, yeah. if you're solely buying it for color protection, i would try another. it doesn't really protect it, but it does make it soft and less tangly. this will last me a while since i use it once a week, and it's a cheap conditioner. if you have very over processed, you might want something more conditioning and hydrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment