search for magic

Thursday, May 7, 2015

covergirl ready set gorgeous foundation review


covergirl ready set foundation 105, $7, ulta

this is a good foundation i use when my skin is freaking out. it covers up acne and dark spots well. i like how i don't have to set it but can. it lasts all day and doesn't wear down. i use a brush and sponge to blend it out. it's a good shade match for me and doesn't cake up. my concealer, blush and contour blend into it nicely too. it says oil free, which is good since i haven't seen any breakouts from it.

WOULD I RECOMMEND THIS? if you have normal/oily skin, yeah. if you have dry patches, no. i tried using this in the winter when my skin was drier and it clung to the dry parts and it looks gross. this is also a heavier coverage foundation, so i wouldn't use too much the first time. for extra coverage, i would layer it a bit at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment