search for magic

Monday, September 8, 2014

elf, walmart and ulta haul

since elf was having a 50% off sale, i decided to stock up on a few things since my walmart doesn't carry half of the elf line. i also went to ulta to spend a coupon i had.

tone correcting concealer -50¢ per

this is my fav concealer and my walmart doesn't carry it anymore.
tone correcting powder(cool)-$1.50 per

this is my fav powder and it makes my skin look way better.
essential individual lashes -50¢ per

i want to try lashes just on the outer upper/lower lash line, just for some extra flare and whatnot.
mineral pearls -$4


this looks like a looser version of the tone correcting powder.
makeup removers clothes -$1.50 per

i would like to use these on heavier makeup days and for swatch fests.
mist and set -$1.50 per

my fav setting spray and it doesn't make my liners run.
summer solstice and gina girl -$1

it looks like a pretty topcoat/it looks like magic and somewhat halloween in a bottle.

walmart-elf tinted moisturizer $3, wnw fergie bb cream $5
these i tested to make sure they fit my skin tone. i like how they both have spf and are cheaper than the maybelline one. i'll be using them after getting through most of my 1st one.

ulta-real techniques sponge and blush brush $9, with a $6 off coupon
i wanted another powder brush, so that when my cs one is drying i have a back up. i also wanted to try the sponge for my bb cream, so it can blend better into my skin and smooth edges.

i'll be reviewing these soon. i'm currently working through 39 nyx shadows which i was given. i'll update those within a few days. i'm also working through new products and samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment