search for magic

Sunday, August 31, 2014

travel makeup/beauty

all of my bath/makeup/skin stuff fit into the smaller skull bag. anything else is in my regular bag.
 eye cream, bb cream, primer, mascaras, eye primers, concealers, liners
 kabuki, eye brushes
 powder, setting spray, highlighters, night/day cream
 scrubby, floss, mouthwash, fash wash, comb, toothpaste, body scrub, cleanser, shower gel, shampoo, makeup remover-toothbrush and deo in bathroom still
eye palettes, clean clothes, qtips, lash comb
 eye palettes, 3d lustre
 lip scrubs, night/day lip treatments
 lip products, not including ones in regular bag
lip tars/liners

my towel and makeup towel can be put into my backpack, which has clothes. other hair ties and clips can go into my regular bag too.

No comments:

Post a Comment