search for magic

Sunday, May 11, 2014

nyx primer review

 nyx primer, ulta $12.99
this primer i use to help my makeup stay on through the day and not slide off. it does a pretty good job at that. it also gives my face a semi matte finish, which is nice since i have oily skin. it has a silicone feel to it when applying, but it goes away after being rubbed in. theres not a noticeable smell. a pea size for my whole face does it's job, not much is needed. it takes a minute or two for it to fully dry, which i use to apply mascara. i dont find it helps/hinders blending in concealers. it also didnt break out my skin.

WOULD I RECOMMEND THIS? if you want a mid range primer to help makeup stay, yes. it does give some matte-ness to skin, but not completely. it also dries fast, so makeup doesn't take forever. most of the time nyx is on sale, so it will be cheaper and ulta most of the time has coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment