search for magic

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

review of chokers, etsy artofdecay

these came from a lovely lady named victoria on etsy. she has a youtube channel, which is one of my favs, for beauty videos. she is as lovely on youtube as on etsy.


these are from my first order, which is a rodent jaw choker and kitty claw custom choker. these are a good quality and after a week of wear, these are holding up great. two things that may concern people:
the clasp is painted black, which may wear off slowly. mine hasn't chipped yet, but if it does, i'm not concerned about it.
the choker is big on me, hanging down near my clavicle bones, instead of in the middle of my neck. this doesn't bother me, since i am a tiny person. i'm not sure how others would feel about it.

these did cost more than normal jewelery, $28 each. but these are hand made, and recycled bones, which means no animal died to be a fashion statement. they died naturally, or as natural as road kill can be. if the price does concern you, she does have flash sales, most recently a 20% off one, which i'll talk about later this week. you can also order custom pieces, which are pretty reasonable for pricing.

WOULD I RECOMMEND THIS? if you like bones and unique jewelry, DO IT. these are better quality then "cheap mall jewelry", which means it will last way longer. all who enjoy creepy and macabre things should check this store out.

look i posted a link, so rare:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheArtOfDecay?page=1

*these were bought with my own money, blah, blah, blah. no one sent me these, blah, blah, blah. all opinions are my own, blah. i'm not being paid for this, blah. (stuff you already know from me :D)*

No comments:

Post a Comment