search for magic

Friday, April 18, 2014

older/replaced makeup

these makeup things have been with me a while and most have been replaced with something else. these i plan on using over a period of time, not part of the makeup ban. most of these wont be repurchased after being used.

maybelline color tattoos:

these have been replaced by my nyx pencils, so they will used used and not repurchased.

sally girl singles:

these i didnt find as pigmented and i dont really use sheer shadows.

sally girl baked:

these i wanted to use as wet shadows, but my loose pigments have replaced these.

sleek palette:

this i will repurchase after the neon colors are gone, but i want to finish the non neon colors.

wet n wild pencils;

these replaced by nyx.

old singles:

maybe had these over 8 years. these were my go to colors for a while.

nyc palettes:
the concealer and glittery cream arent that great. my ht travel palettes replaced these.

No comments:

Post a Comment