search for magic

Friday, November 15, 2013

nyc mascara review, shorttttttttt

so this is my catching up with reviews part of life happening now. so get ready for some reviews coming :D

nyc sky rise mascara

 not my tube, google 1.99-2.99, cvs

so i need any other mascara like a foot in my butt (i realize i collect makeup, no shame, i don't care, imma keep doing it), i know. but i love my wnw waterproof and want to save that for summer/rainy/snowy/craptastic weather. i also need a mascara that comes off easy for school, as i've learned. so for about $2-3, why not go for nyc? holy crap this gives length. my lashes are already long and this made them longer. and black, added bonus :D it also doesn't flake or smear after drying. it comes off in the shower with just water. it also doesn't irritate my eyeballs.

WOULD I RECOMMEND THIS? yeah. it does it's job. and it's cheap. it was black and lengthened. the brush is standard, so no probs. if looking for a cheap and good mascara, you can pick this up if you want.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
question maybe?
are short reviews good? i've seen other reviews that lead you on a scrolling adventure and are 5 paragraphs and i can't do that. i could type you 5 pages, but it that necessary? i like my short reviews, gets to the point, pros/cons, price, location, pic. i don't see anymore needed. or are longer reviews better?

No comments:

Post a Comment