search for magic

Saturday, November 9, 2013

bday shoes haul

my demonia lace and zip 2-3" platforms $70 on sale SZ 7 in mens

my yru bloq black velvet platforms 2-3", these came with rainbow laces and black $50 on sale SZ 8.5 in womens

both shoes from hottopic.com






these don't feel at all weird when walking. i'm used to my low to ground converse and these are comfy and easy to walk in. i can even drive in these with little problem. my toes have plenty of room even if i wear thick shoes. i tried my yru's while going to walmart and had no problem with them. i did tighten them around my ankle to it felt more sturdy on me, with my tiny legs. my yru's sort of remind me of grav3yardgirls unif hellbounds, without the chunky heel. these are my new babies now and i can't wait to wear my yru's to school monday, if it doesn't rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment