search for magic

Thursday, September 1, 2016

current favs aug 2016

|BEAUTY|
freeman apple cider vinegar mask-i use this mostly in the shower as a cleanser or before i do a mask. it has a scrub feel so it exfoliates and it smells like green apples.

garnier skin active eye cream-my under eyes have been dry lately because i'm sweating more (gross, it's summer). this does give it moisture until i wash my face at night.


|NON BEAUTY|
old spice wolfthorn deo-i love the smell of this. i don't care if it's for guys, i wear it. it smells like citrus, more like lime. it makes you feel like a presidentlord.



|FAIL|
not really a fail but school started. which means no free time. which brings another not fail but it's sad-i had to cancel my mask maven. i loved getting this every month and trying new masks. my schedule is very busy so my skin care has suffered besides eye cream and moisturizer. i have a bunch of masks i still need to use, but only having 2-3 days for proper skin care isn't getting my stash down quick enough. i would recommend this to anyone, skin care lover or not, because it's like a present to yourself and it helps your skin. so sad :(

No comments:

Post a Comment