search for magic

Sunday, July 5, 2015

current favs 10

BEAUTY FAVS
|manic panic dreamtone foundation|
this is amazing since most foundations and creams are too dark for me. i can finish my older creams now and not waste them.
|nude lipsticks|
i dont have very many nude lipsticks in my collection compared to my more extreme colors. these are nice for lazy or less colorful days.


NON BEAUTY FAVS
|wax melting|
i haven't been doing it as often lately with work. i wish it had a timer so i could come home to the smell.
|date night|
i went on a date to olive garden and the salad and calamari was really good.



FAILS
|my car inspection costing $600|
it needed work that my other guy missed, which is nice to know now. i did save for it, thank god. but $600 is a lot for an inspection.

No comments:

Post a Comment