search for magic

Friday, April 3, 2015

ulta haul

biore strips 6.99
i have large pores on my nose and i'm hoping this helps them
almay smart shade lipsticks-berry light and red light 6.99 and 3.50
i wanted to try a berry shade since the pink and nude didn't appeal to me. i also wanted to try a red shade since reds dont always look nice on me
hask hair masks-keratin protein, macadamia oil, argan oil, monoi coconut oil 2 for 2.99 and 2 for 1.50*
i bought these to use on my spa days and to help my hair from previous bleaching
freeman pomegranate mask 4.29
i bought this to help out with my skin since i've been sick
aveeno eczema cream 11.47
i want to try this since my skin is feeling drier, especially since the weather can't make up it's mind
nyx wicked lipsticks-immortal and risque 5.99 and 2.50
i heard immortal might be a dupe for technopagan, which i've been wanting for a while. i also wanted to try a dark green
marc anthony hair masks-oil of morocco and macadamia oil 2.99 and 1.50*
these are also for spa days and helping my hair

*these are sample packets, but you can get 2-3 uses from each packet easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment