search for magic

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

empties/conquered things 2

more things in the sephora bag.
dr. jart bb cream
this seemed too gray-ash based and too thick. my sponge and brush were covered in it. i don't think i'll get this again.
bath and body works midnight pomegranate shower gel
this was moved into another container. i used this as a bubble bath gel. it worked nicely and made lots of bubbles. the scent was really nice. i'm not sure if i would get these again, since i don't relax in my tub often. if i had a bigger tub, maybe.
salon care 10 vol developer
i bought this about a year ago and it held strong. i like this developer and it worked. i will probably get this again when i do my own hair.
bath and body works twilight woods shower gel
moved into another container. this was a nice scent and it does foam well.
the body shop tea tree mask
it was green and it went on like any other mud mask. it does have a tingling feeling, which was fine for me. it didn't wash off easy like the other ones and it didn't leave my skin as soft. i mostly used it since my skins freaking off from woman life. i don't know if i would get this again.
wella colorcharm 3RV tube
this is the color for the back of my hair. i used up the last 1/4 of it this time when i did my hair. i did have my hair this color last winter, but more red.
formula 10.0.2 detox mask
this was a good mask and smelled nice. it did sting when first put on, but it faded. 
yankee black cherry votive
this did smell nice up close. votives dont like to be melted. the scent throw isnt very far.
body shop vitamin e moisture mask
this was a nice mask. you didn't have to wash it off and it smelled nice. i did wipe some of it off though since it was too slippery. it did give me moisture but not a ton, especially on my breakouts.
yankee candle macintosh votive
i had bought another votive holder for actual votives. i like the smell of apples and it did have a nice smell. it wasn't as strong as my wax tarts though.
smashbox photo finish primer sample
this came in my ulta order. it felt heavier than my nyx one and it didn't help my makeup stay any longer. i won't be buying this.
urban decay all nighter spray sample
this is from sephora. it helped keep oil away, which might have helped my makeup last longer. i want to try more makeup sprays before i buy one. the little spray guy didn't work right. i mght need anyher sample to try.
yankee meyer lemon votive
had a faint lemon smell
yankee silver birch votive
had a faint manly cologne smell
john frieda shampoo and conditioner samples
i've had these forever and they didn't fade my hair color. they didn't do a ton for my hair. my other shampoo works fine, so i won't be buying this.
living proof repair mask
it made my hair a little bit softer but not a lot. probably won't be buying.
yankee black cherry votive
not much of a scent.
boscia cleansing gel
i got this as a sephora perk and used it to take off makeup. it dried my skin out a lot. i won't be getting this again, i have other cleansers. i poured the last 1/4 into the bath to use the rest.
bath and body works sweet pea shower gel
this works fine as a bubble bath. i like the smell and it doesn't irritate me.
body source lotion
i got this forever and a half ago and i threw it in the bath with some other things. i have a stash of lotions, so i won't be needing anymore. i'm not even sure where to get these.
makeup forever setting spray
this was a sample from sephora. it worked nice with some of my bb and foundations. i don't know if i would buy it, i might need another sample.
revlon base coat
this i bought a while ago since no other base coat worked and i love it. this bottle is too thick and it gets stringy on the brush. it's been discontinued but i have a spare bottle.
equate baby shampoo
use this to clean makeup brushes and sponge. this bottle lasted a while and its pretty cheap. i already have a backup ready.
altchek eye depuff pads
these didn't do a whole lot of depuffing, my eyes aren't usually puffy. it was nice to use on a spa day though.
glamglow mask
i don't understand why this brand is so hyped up. it didn't do anything to my skin. normally my masks make my skin softer. this didn't really do anything. and i thought i could get more than 1 use out of it, but i couldn't.
strivectin hand cream
these didn't really do anything. it worked just like a regular lotion.
benefit porefessional sample
this was a sample in my ulta book. i used it on my upper cheek and nose area. it didn't make them look any smaller. it worked with my creams though.
elf makeup spray
i have back ups of this.
tarte brightening eye treatment
this was a fine eye cream to use as night. i don't think i would buy the full size since i have other eye creams to go through.
 *should i organize these or just do it random? like makeup, smell stuff, and random things or all random things?*

No comments:

Post a Comment