search for magic

Sunday, February 15, 2015

the lack of the posts

i worked tues-sat, so that makes lack of posts. my mom also borrowed my camera, so i can't take pics. i'm also waiting on an item from hot topic. i never did make it to the lush store, but i'm hoping to for my next pay check. i'm also in the process of figuring out my eye shadows.

the thing is i do love my eye shadow. thank god work let's me do crazy bright colors. it's actually pretty cool there, everyone's really nice. i don't have a ton of palettes, but i do have the coastal scents ones. i do like the shadows, but it's a big palette and my desk is tiny. i want to use them up quickly, which isn't going to happen. i'm hoping those small pans work in my favor.

i don't have many cream products-2x primers, 2x foundations, 3x bb creams (two are almost gone) and 1 concealer. my face powders are waiting until it isn't so cold. my face makeup i don't have a huge collection of.

i'm working on products and trying to get reviews up. there should be one up soon, hopefully next week. should be an eye liner review. there should also be a haul post, and working on an empties one.

so hopefully my camera and my hot topic thing will get back to me soon. i can take pics and edit before/after work.

No comments:

Post a Comment