search for magic

Saturday, January 24, 2015

i feel like i haven't been on here in forever and a half

there's lots of reasons for that-mostly work. i have a few reviews set up and a haul. i guess we can have a chat here while i wait for things to finish shipping and stuff. 

i already have a list of stuff i want at my job. panda fleece blanket, heart nail polish for mom, and revlon kajal liners. these are the yellow and sky blue liners which i have rarely heard of and haven't seen before in a store. from the package the colors look similar to the yellow and mint liners from stila. i price checked the revlon-8.99, stila-20. now i know 20 for an eyeliner is steep for most people. the urban decay ones aren't cheap, but they are so good and wonderful! i haven't tried anything from stila yet and i don't really have any makeup by revlon. i'm also hesitant about getting the revlon since my store's return policy isn't the greatest. i have swatched both of the stila colors and they were really smooth.

i think winter is great for finding nice warm blankets. that panda blanket is calling my name. they didn't have it one day and i felt so sad since panda's are so cute. they have it back, and i check everyday i'm there to see if it is there.

the makeup section at work isn't bad. they have a nice wet n wild section, milani, maybelline, covergirl, jordana and revlon. they have some elf, not much. it's pretty nice to spend 10 mins before work starts browsing makeup.

i also hate how winter makes my makeup and skin dry. i've never had a problem with my bb creams, but now it's making me look dry and settling into my mouth "lines" (i don't have any, i'm 23 but it's making me look like i have them). i also can't wear my blush since it makes my skin look even drier. my skin feels fine, it's just my makeup doesn't kike cold dry air. i've been looking at other bb creams to try, after my other 2 run out.

speaking of winter, i'm really digging batman fleece pants and hoodie wearing. it's nice for staying inside and napping on days off. 

i'm still waiting on my hot topic order, i have another coupon with them and 2 for bath and body works. i used my 20% off ulta one the day it came out. it's funny that my ulta order i received first, which was ordered way after my hot topic one.

hopefully i can get some stuff up tomorrow with being disturbed.

No comments:

Post a Comment